Sunday, January 19, 2014

Organization a la Baby Food.

Christmas is over now and it's almost spring right? Spring cleaning time? Here's the story...

Before we even got to the baby food stage, I went ahead and racked up on baby food. First time mom problem. I didn't realize how stupid that would be. I never considered he would have food preferences. Our baby food cabinet became a stock pile of foods Liam wouldn't eat. It was a struggle trying to mine out flavors he enjoyed. 

So I tackeled the necessary task of cleaning out the baby food cabinet. We ix nayed the bad flavors and threw out the expired (bad mom I know). 

The result... An organized baby food cabinet. Green shelves from dollar tree. I LOVE that they are stackable! I purchased the munchkins revolving organizer for his travel foods. Voila!!





No comments:

Post a Comment