Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Progression: From then to now.


How far along? Now 39 weeks
Total weight gain: up Close to 45 lbs!
Stretch marks? One circle stretch mark the size of a dime. I call it my reflector because it's shiny and white. 
Best moment this week: now enjoying maternity leave and soaking up being pregnant. 

Miss Anything? my old clothes. I use to bitch about having nothing to wear and now I can't wait to go shopping in my closet! Miss sleeping on my stomach/ 
Movement: He has been a mover this whole pregnancy! Today he bumped elbows with daddy multiple times :) PRESH! I know I'm gonna miss him moving in my belly once he's out. 
Food cravings: I have craved numerous things this pregnancy!! From boiled peanuts with chocolate milk to strawberries, to pizza lunchables to corn this week. CORN!! :)
Anything making you queasy or sick: nothing makes me queasy unfortunately but it seems everything gives me heartburn.
Gender: BOY

Labor Signs: Nope. A few braxton hicks lately and back pain. However, tonight I felt a lot of pressure down there while walking!
Symptoms: mainly heartburn and swelling! Will have to post a picture of that soon!
Belly Button in or out? in between
Wedding rings on or off? off...I miss them!

Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody. I cope with anger when I get scared and needless to say as a first time mom I'm starting to get a little scared. 
Looking forward to: Meeting sweet baby Liam :)
Dad's Emotions: Excited and terrified stressed that baby will come during finals. 

I really wish I could have kept up with the progression weekly, but with teaching comes a lack of time and energy :(





No comments:

Post a Comment