Saturday, November 2, 2013

Hard to Believe I Was Waiting for You

Six months ago tomorrow, God blessed Rhett and I with the best gift we could possibly receive. It's so hard to believe I was in the delivery room at this time waiting patiently and enjoying that Arbys sandwich, lol. I know I had the easiest labor and delivery on the planet. I have thanked God for the LITERALLY pain free experience. Thank you everyone for the prayers for Liam and I. The pictures below are of the night that changed my life.

Dear Liam,
Tomorrow is your 6 month old birthday. Your journey is just beginning. You can not even begin to imagine the love everyone has for you. Your Mommy and Daddy love you more than you will ever know. Your smiles are the light of our day. We think your little huffs in the backseat are precious and you are the best little jumper ever. You love your puppy brother blankie and your thumb. We have already been through so much together but more is yet to come. Know we will always be here for you no matter what. Keep growing big and strong. Looking forward to the memories.

Love,
Mommy and Daddy

So glad I had Rhett and Mom by my side. I know Dad would have been in the room if he could have. Thanks Meme and B for coming so early. 





No comments:

Post a Comment