Sunday, July 15, 2012

Reading and Relaxing

I love to slip away from stress and reality at least once a day. Reading really gets my mind off of the present and I love the feeling I have when I know that I am about to pick up a book. Reading is really one of my favorite things to do. I would classify myself as a bibliophile.

um..ok...yeah...here you go:

One of my prized possessions is my little library of books. I love to own books and collect them. No, I haven't read all of the books I own and yes, I still buy new books. I have ready most of my books and have the goal to eventually get to them all. (ps: there are more books now than when this picture was taken)



















I am really into young adult books, but do branch out to other genres. Please if you have a question about any of the books or any recommendations I would love to hear them! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment