Thursday, May 2, 2013

Finished Nursery!!

My mother in law had some left over fabric from the bedding so she made a valance for the window which Rhett hung for me.


and now...


 

I love these little guys. All gifts for Liam. The blue bunny is made from old blankets. The Peter Rabbit blanket is precious (severe obsession with Peter Rabbit and Beatrix Potter growing up) and I love Sammie the Lamb...note the cross on his right hoof :) "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."


Stuffed animals from my childhood and other keepsake gifts.

On the opposite wall of the bookcase is the changing table/dresser. Momma and I hung little shelves over it for decoration.



As you continue to turn you have the last wall which displays a Peter Rabbit painting [ done by my mother-in-law :-) ] and the finished organized closet!










No comments:

Post a Comment