Thursday, May 2, 2013

~ Nursery Closet ~

So we have a dresser for storage, check. We have a bookcase for some storage, check. Looking around room, still not enough storage. Okay, maybe it was just my nesting. Time to tackle the closet. It wasn't nearly as bad as I imagined. Maybe it was, but mom was coping well and helping so much! Thanks Mom!

So here is the before. It's a tiny closet with little room and space so we needed to make the most of it.
 
Holy crap right? Again time to trash and re-home everything. We eventually got it emptied out and everything reorganized else where. 

Now it appeared to empty and the marks (I know you can't see them, but they bothered me). So, I decided to paint the closet! :) My husband totally didn't see the point but I totally understood why. It's just a closet. However, terrified I'd have a hormonal melt down being the sweet man he is, he decided to help tape off everything. :)


Getting ready to paint! I love these valspar samples!! So cute.



Finished look..... deep breath.....


So much better don't you think? (Yes, I later went in and painted the white trim around the bottom a mint color).





No comments:

Post a Comment