Thursday, May 2, 2013

~ Nursery Continued... ~

So we moved the crib and dresser into the nursery. Please ignore the paint swatches all over the walls. I was unsure of whether or not to paint the nursery light blue or not. We decided not to because we figured the blue bookcase and blue accents would be enough.



When it came to a theme for the nursery, originally I wanted a nautical theme. However, after husband told me that he hated or wasn't a fan of the idea I decided to go no theme and stick with just a color scheme (blue, white, cream, tan). 

I started looking into bedding first because the it seems like such a focal point in the nursery. Of course, my great taste in decorating ;) falls in love with a SUPER expensive crib set. I knew there was no way in Haiti I was going to spend LITERALLY $1,000.00 on something that would last a year and be something he would probably poop on.

I asked my mother in law if she thought she could make the bedding set and she said yes! Needless to say I was super excited!

So.... inspiration:

The actual fabric used in this bedding set is toile central park which my mother in law was able to find! The exact same fabric...happy dance anyone?  :)


..... Liam's beautiful bedding set! Thanks Meme!!





No comments:

Post a Comment